Cromoly Steel , one - way Thrust ball bearing 51203 for fitness
According to the stress concentration points one-way thrust ball
bearings and two-way thrust ball bearings. One-way thrust ball
bearings, can withstand a one-way axial load. Bidirectional thrust
ball bearing, it can be subject to bi-directional load.
Bidirectional thrust ball bearing, which cooperate with shaft.
Angled seat installation of spherical bearing, has the
self-aligning properties, can reduce the influence of the
installation error. Thrust ball bearing can't bear radial load,
limit rotational speed is low.
Steel Size: 51100 51200 51101 51201 51102 51202 51103 51104 51326
51426 51428 51130
Stainless Steel Size: s51100 s51200 s51101 s51201 s51102 s51202
s51103 s51104 s51326 s51426 s51428 5s1130
Diameter: ID: 10-150mm
Trust ball bearings widely used in home appliances, electric tools,
fitness equipment, motors, medical devices, motorbikes, textile
machines, autos, agriculture machine, metallurgy, minng machines,
construction machine, plastic machines and other areas.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Inner Packing: Bubble Bag, Plastic Bag, Anti-rust Paper;
2. Outer Packing: Carton / Wooden Cage
Standard size: 5-10 days or based on QTY
Custom size: 20-4- Days
Why Choose us?
- We are bearing manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
- High quality products ( long life and low noise )
- Well deserved Reputation (good stock guarantee)
- Professional service ( promptly shipment )
- OEM service, Sample is available
How to make an order?
1. Client confirms price, lead time, sample (if needed).
2. Client sends 30% deposit (or other terms agreed) after receiving
3. Client approves our production sample, and get the testing
report if needed.
4. Client sends balance payment.
5. We arrange shipment and provide necessary documents and send
copy of these documents.
6. We send B/L telex release the goods.
7. Client receives order and gives feedback on quality, service,
If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to
contact with us,
please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org